Existing scorecard Answer Profiles are viewed and managed from the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen. An Answer Profile contains the possible responses to a scorecard question, and the value assigned to each response.
- Click Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
- In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
- In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate a profile using one of the following options:
- Scroll through the list.
- Click the Name header to sort answer profiles in ascending or descending order.
- Click an answer profile to display the Scorecard Answer Profiles screen where you can review scorecard answers and their corresponding weights.
- From this screen, you can also edit and delete the answer profile.
- To add a new answer profile, click New Scorecard Answer Profile in the toolbar of the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen.