The Address Book stores the names and email addresses for the four Conga Contracts user types: program users, company contacts, legal entity people, and external participants. Distribution lists are also stored in the Address Book, which is used in several program features, including Messaging & Distribution Lists, Events, Scheduled Reports, Workflows, Scorecards, and Project Teams.
The Address Book is a compilation of the names and contact information for all Conga Contracts user types:
- Users - Program users who are are added to Conga Contracts by your Administrator.
- Company People (Contacts) - Individuals without Conga Contracts credentials who are Points of Contact (POCs) for a company, and are are added to the Company Profile using the Add Person button in the People browse screen.
- The browse screen is accessed by selecting the People link in the Company Profile. Once a company person is added, a Person Profile is created for that person.
- Legal Entity Person - similar to a company person except that the POC is added to a Company Profile that has been marked as a legal entity.
- External People - Individuals without Conga Contracts credentials whose email addresses have been added to the Conga Contracts system so that they can take part in specialized program features, such as Document Packages, the eSignature process, and Supplier Registrations.
The Address Book contains key information for each individual, such as their email address, work number, and the roles they play in Conga Contracts. The Address Book also stores any email distribution lists that have been created by users with the Email Distribution List permission, and is automatically available for use in many of the Conga Contracts program features, including Messaging, Events, Scheduled Reports, Workflows, Scorecards, and Project Teams. However, distribution lists are not available for use with the Document Package and eSignature Package wizards. A distribution list allow users to quickly and easily communicate with several people without having to select each person individually.
|People category list||Change the default view from All People to Users, Company People, or External People to filter the list.|
Tip: The default view includes email distribution lists.
To quickly locate a person or distribution list, enter the first few letters of the person's first or last name, or the name of the distribution list, in the Search field and click the magnifying glass . Click x to clear the search results.
Click the filter icon to the right of the Search field to display a pop-up window with a list of available fields that can be searched. De-select the check boxes for the fields you do not want to search to filter the results that are returned when you perform a search.
|Navigation icons and Page field|
|Show Items list||Change the default from 25 to 5, 10, 50, or 100 to change the number of data records that display on each page.|
Click the refresh icon to return the screen to the default view after a running a search or making changes to the display.
|Sort option||Click on any column heading to change the sort order of the data in the column.|
|Column Display option|
Hover over a column heading until the column sort icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
|Reorder and Resize Columns|
|Person or Distribution List record||Click on a person's name, or the name of a distribution list, to add the individual / list to the Addresses list box.|
|Addresses list box|
Verify the names of the individuals / distribution lists selected. Click X to remove an individual / distribution list.
|Submit button||Click to add all the selected people and/or distribution lists to the event, task, message, workflow, report, project team, or scorecard.|