A user with the List Admin permission can disable an item selection in the Routing Table Category list so that it is temporarily removed as an option when a Workflow Admin adds a routing table. The List Admin can also permanently delete the list option if is no longer needed.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter routing in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Workflow (1 Item) category.
- In the Workflow category, click the Routing Table Category list to display the existing category types in right side of the screen.
- Locate the category type you want to disable, and click its Disabled check box.
- Clear the check box to display the category type in the Category list in the Routing Table Edit screen.
- Locate the category type you want to delete, and click its icon.
- Click Yes in the Remove List Item confirmation prompt.