A user with the List Admin permission can edit a company list item can to accommodate changes in the way company information is categorized. The List Admin can also move a list item to change its position in the list if the default alphabetical sort order is not the most appropriate ordering of list items.
A company list item can also be disabled or deleted.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists link in the menu.
- In the List Administration screen, enter company in the Search field and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- When the results display in the Fields List section, locate the Company (7 Items) category.
- In the Company category, locate the list with the item selection you want to edit or move.
- Click the list to display its existing items in right side of the screen.
- Perform any of the following edits for a list item:
- Click in the Name field and type over the existing text to change its name.
- Click in the Description field and type over the existing text to edit the information that displays when a user hovers over the list item.
- Select the Alphabetical check box to display the items in alphabetical order in the field list in the Company Profile screen, or clear the check box to display the items in the order in which they were entered.
- Add another item to the list.
- Change the order in which items appear in the field list in the Company Profile screen:
- Clear the Alphabetical check box if it is selected.
- Click a list item record to select it.
- Drag the record upwards or downwards to the desired location, making sure the prompt is displayed.
- With the prompt still displayed, release your mouse.
- Click Save.