A user with the Request Admin permission can link an existing additional form to a contract request type template to capture the additional information needed when a user makes a contract request using the template. During the request process, the user must not only provide the information in the fields of the contract request type form, but also the information requested by the linked additional form.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Request Types link in the menu.
- In the Request Type Browse screen, locate the request type, and click it to select it.
- In the Request Type Bundle Edit screen, click the tab to the right of the Bundle Configuration tab. The name of the tab will vary since it reflects the name the Request Admin provided in the Request Name field when designing the request form.
- When the screen refreshes, click the Additional Forms tab.
- Locate the additional form you want to link.
- Select the form's Available check box to link the form to the template and make the fields in the form optional when a user makes a contract request using the template.
- Select the form's Required check box to link the form to the template and make the fields in the form required when a user makes a contract request using the template.
- Click the Bundle Configuration tab.
- Click Save.
After linking the template to an existing additional form to capture supplemental information, you can add restrictions to control the availability of the template in making a contract request, add forms to the template for contracts that contain multiple document types, as well as reorder the sequencing of the forms, and write a profile rule to control the display of fields, request forms, and additional forms when a user makes a contract request using the template. For contract requests that do not need approval, you can designate the request type template as Self-Service.