You need the Role Admin permission to view a history of the changes made to any of the user roles that have been added to Conga Contracts. The history of a role not only lists the change(s) that have been made, but also the date of the change and the user who made the change.
- Click the Gear Icon in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Roles link in the menu.
- In the Roles screen, locate the user role whose history you want to view, and click it to select it.
- In the Role Profile screen, click View History in the toolbar.
- In the History view of the Role Profile screen, review the creation date and the user who created the role, along with any changes made to the role.
- To sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order, click (toggle) the column heading.
- To resize a column, hover over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Click the icon and drag the border to the desired width.
- Click Back in the toolbar to return to the Role Profile screen.