These Release Notes contain the following information about the Conga Contracts Winter20.01.21 Release.
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Contracts.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
|Operating System||Operating systems that support the required browsers.|
*Chrome's support for the following platforms will end in April 2016: (1) Windows XP and Windows Vista (2) Mac OS X 10.6, 10-7, and 10.8, and (3) any 32-bit Linux, as well as Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) and Debian 7 (Wheezy).
|Microsoft Office||All versions currently supported by Microsoft.|
Your Conga Contracts version is automatically updated for each release by Conga.
There were no new Conga Contracts features in this release.
The following enhancements were added in this release:
New Contract Profile Beta Updates
The new Contract Profile user interface is now available for beta testing in sandbox accounts only by request. If you'd like to enable the new Contract Profile in your sandbox, contact your Customer Success Manager. This is a beta preview and does not yet contain all the features and functionalities of the current interface. For more information, see New Contract Profile User Interface Updates.
Salesforce Sync Panel
- On the right panel of the Contract Profile, there is now a Salesforce Sync section that displays the following relevant sync information: Status, Time, Record ID, and Connection. To enable this setting, go to System Settings and check the Enable Conga Platform option.
- On a Contract Record, there is now a Contract Platform Exclude option when you create or edit a contract. When this option is checked, the selected record will not sync with Salesforce and the Salesforce Sync Panel will not display.
Contract Profile Rules
- Contract Administrators can create Action Types in Contract Profile Rules to Required and Default by navigating to Profile Rules > Contract Profile Rules > New Rule > Action Types. Also, existing profile rules of the action type Required and Default will be processed and rendered on the new Contract Profile page.
- You can now select the Archive option to archive a contract. Archived records will not be visible in views, search results, or retrieved through APIs
Copy Contract Details
- You can now select the Copy option from the Contract Details panel to quickly copy a contract.
- You can now update the companyID field on the Contract object to an existing and valid Company using Conga Contracts API.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|UCON - 15351||Fixed a bug where emails didn't include the fields selected in email settings.|
|UCON -15427||Fixed a big where the Term & Renewal Section Mandatory fields were not getting highlighted for Auto-renewal - Auto Advance Term Type when you copied a contract.|
|UCON -15156||When syncing users through API, conditions set though API integration were not being honored as all users were being added. This issue is now resolved.|
There are no known issues for this release.