You must first have an account with Salesforce before installing Conga Orchestrate.
To install Conga Orchestrate:
- Install from AppExchange.
- Navigate to the AppExchange listing and click Get It Now
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Select Install for All Users.
- Select Install.
- Select the Yes, access to these third-party web sites checkbox to use this web service to manage access to Conga Orchestrate features. Conga can enable features based on the license level you purchase. Conga can enable features based on the license level you purchase. Additionally, this web service reports user counts to Conga for license auditing.
- Select Continue.
- Select Done to return to Setup. You will receive an email after the installation is complete.
Connected App Configuration
- In Setup, use the Quick Find and type Connected Apps.
- Select Connected Apps.
- Select OrchestrateSetup.
- Select the Edit Policies button.
- In the Permitted Users dropdown, select Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
- Select OK to accept the security warning. You will satisfy the requirements in the following steps.
- Select Save.
- Scroll down the page and select Manage Profiles or Manage Permission Sets (which one you choose is determined by how you want to manage access to Conga Orchestrate).
- Choose the Profile(s) or Permission Set(s) that should have access to Conga Orchestrate. If using Permission Set(s), you can only add custom (non-managed) Permission Set(s).
- Click Save.
Only add the IP addresses below if your organization is currently restricting IP ranges. Adding these IP addresses without having other ranges currently whitelisted may lock users out of Salesforce. If you have your own security software, you must whitelist these IP addresses in the security software itself.
If you are using trusted IP ranges, enter the static IP addresses below in Salesforce Setup.
Navigate to Setup → Security Controls → Network Access → and also enter the IP addresses in → Setup → Manage Users → Profiles → click the specific Profile Name → Login IP Ranges.
|Start IP Address||End IP Address|