After provisioning the Conga CPQ (formerly known as Apttus CPQ) orgs to the Conga Platform, you must perform the following steps to create a Conga Platform flow and maintain the quote in the Conga Platform.
Configuring Admin Setting (APTS_RLPInstanceSettings)
You must create the following admin setting to generate the quote in the Conga Platform. For more information, see Configuring Admin Settings.
Leave the field blank.
Populate the following fields with values provided to you after onboarding to the Conga Platform. These details must be in JSON format as shown below.
Configuring Remote Site Settings
- Go to Setup > Administration Setup > Security Controls > Remote Site Settings.
- Click New Remote Site.
Create Remote Sites with the following details.
Remote Site Name RLPAuth
Remote Site URL Enable Active Yes Yes
- The remote site URL will be based on what type of Salesforce Org (Sandbox/Production) is used.
- Contact Conga Technical Support for the Remote Site URL.
- Do not enter the '/' symbol at the end of the Remote Site URL.
Creating Custom Button for Conga Platform Flow
- Go to Setup > Create > Objects and search for Quote/Proposal object.
- In the Custom Fields & Relationships related list, click New.
- From Step 1. Choose the field type, choose Formula as Data Type and click Next.
- From Step 2. Choose the output type, Type Configure (Flow) in the Field Label. Choose Text as Formula Return Type.
In Step 3. Enter formula, paste the following formula under the Simple Formula tab.
IF ( LEN( Apttus_QPConfig__PriceListId__c ) > 0 , HYPERLINK("/apex/Apttus_Config2__RLPCart?boid="&Id& "&flow=system", IMAGE("/resource/Apttus_QPConfig__Button_Configure", "Configure Products"),"_self"), NULL)CODE
Ensure that you enter the name of your Flow setting in the flow parameter in the above formula. In our example, it is system.
- Select appropriate Field Level Security and click Next.
- Choose the page layouts on which you want to display this field. Click Save.