After you complete generating and presenting the documents, you can send documents to gather customer signatures using Conga Sign. On the Quote Detail page, click the Send with Conga Sign button. You are redirected to the Conga Sign application. For more information, see Sending Documents for eSignature.
You can perform the following task while using Conga Sign:
- Send a document from the attachments in the quote or by uploading them from the local machine.
- Use documents in Word or PDF format.
- View the list of recipients in the Conga Sign Recipient related list.
- Receive email notification of every action taken by the recipient on the sent document.
- View status of the transaction in the Conga Sign Transaction related list. The status changes according to the action of the recipient such as opening, signing, or rejecting documents.