As an administrator, you must enable Customer Service and Sales Representatives in your organization to Change, Swap, Renew, and Terminate a customer's assets. To this end, you must complete the following procedures in the listed order.
The following steps are the mandatory configuration steps which are required to implement ABO successfully.
- Granting appropriate access and permissions to Managers, partners, other administrators, Customer Service, and Sales Representatives
- Configuring Flow Management Settings
- Configuring Installed Products Settings
- Configuring Asset Management Flows
- Defining the look and feel of the Installed Products page
- Configuring Asset-based Pricing
The following configuration steps are optional. You may implement these steps based on your business requirements.
- Defining the Actions you want to allow for each Asset Line Item
- About Integration of Assets with Contracts
- Creating an Approval Workflow for Renew, Change, Swap, and Terminate
- Configuring Mass Update for Assets
- Creating a Replacement Rule to enable the Swap feature
- Configuring the Custom Attributes Page
The values you enter for the fields in the pages listed above will determine how Customer Service and Sales Reps in your organization manage a customer's assets.