Before you upgrade to CPQ Winter '20, you must ensure the following:
The Conga Push Upgrade is an automated tool that upgrades packages available in your Salesforce org (Production or Sandbox) to the latest versions. In addition, It ensures all the Conga published managed packages are on the latest versions for the registered orgs. To register your org for push upgrade, see Registering for Conga Push Upgrade.
- You go through CPQ Features By Release to know about the new features, enhancements, and deprecated features in CPQ since your existing release. After you upgrade CPQ to Winter '20, you cannot roll back to any previous release.
- You have the supported platforms and system requirements.
- You have access to the Install Center on the Apttus Community Portal.
- You have administrator privileges to your Salesforce org.
- You need not back up your configurations. All configurations you performed since you installed your existing release will remain intact after the upgrade.