The Display Column Settings enable you to display only those key fields needed to quickly and easily configure your quote/proposal.
The Display Column Settings page provides a simple interface for selecting fields, making fields editable, applying styles, and reordering them.
To display different number type values as expected, you can add one of the following styles to cart line item fields:
|aptCurrency||This will prepend the appropriate currency symbol for the org's locale and retain two digits after the decimal place for the field value. You can change the number of digits using the Currency Field Precision in Config System Properties.|
|aptPercentage||This will retain two digits after the decimal place (if present) and append the percentage symbol to the field value. You can change the number of digits using the Percentage Field Precision in Config System Properties.|
|aptQuantity||This will retain two digits after the decimal place (if present). You can change the number of digits using the Quantity Field Precision in Config System Properties.|
The following style classes have to be applied in pair to the dynamically selected adjustment column and its value column. i.e., Adjustment Type and Adjustment Amount columns.
The formatting for the Adjustment Amount field will change dynamically based on the Adjustment Type. This is achieved by applying available style classes to the adjustment based on the value in the pick list of the adjustment type.
Note: For changes to the shopping cart beyond those described here, you would need to create custom pages of the Shopping Cart (CartView and CartFinalize Visualforce pages) and write your own Apex code to further control what fields are displayed and how the page is organized.
To customize a display column
- Click Config Settings. (All tabs) and click
- Click Display Column Settings.
- To create or modify columns on one or more of the following, select the view from the Display Type picklist.
- Cart Line Item
- Cost Line Item
- Cart Total Item
- Installed Product
- Related Purchases
- Agreement Price Rule
- Agreement Price Tier
- Adjustment Line Item
- Usage Price Tiers
- Apply Promotions
- Option Line Items
- Price Ramp
- Tiered Price
- Related Price
- Mass Update
Mass Edit (Assets)
Mass Edit (Assets) is an invalid selection for Display Type.
- Collaboration Parent Line Item
- Collaboration Child Line Item
- Line Item Key Metrics
- Line Item Waterfall
- Summary Group Key Metrics
- Summary Group Waterfall
- Optional Cost and Profitability Fields
- Cart Summary
If you add only the Termination Date field, CPQ displays:
- The Confirm Swap pop-up with the Effective Date field instead of the Confirm Installed Products Swap page during asset swap.
- The Confirm Termination pop-up with the Termination Date field instead of the Confirm Termination page during asset termination.
When the Apttus Billing Management package is not installed in your org, it is recommended to display the Confirm Swap or Confirm Termination pop-up. Otherwise, all billing fields will be blank on the Confirm Installed Products Swap or Confirm Termination page.
- Select your desired flow from the Flow picklist.
- The Sequence column is system-generated and based on your Display Type selection in Step 3, the Display Type column displays the line item name.
In the Field Name column, select a field you want to display as a column.
You should not add Option as a column as Product and Option columns are identical in the CartDetailView page. The supported values are:
- Termination Date
- Start Date
- End Date
- Original Start Date
- Net Price
- Billed Through Date
- Total Billing
- Pending Billing
- Estimated Credit
- Asset TCV
- Current Contract Start Date
- Current Contract Value
- Current Contract Billing (Invoiced)
- Current Asset Billing (Invoiced)
- Current Contract Pending Billing
- Current Asset Pending Billing
- To make the field name column editable, select Is Editable. Clearing the Is Editable check box, makes the field read-only.
Note: If you select Display Type as Installed Product, the Is Sortable check box is displayed. To make the field name column sortable, select the Is Sortable check box.Note: For Selling Term, and Selling Frequency columns to be editable, apart from selecting the Is Editable check box, ensure that PriceType for the corresponding product is set as either Recurring, Usage, or Included Usage. Additionally, for Selling Frequency, ensure that Allow Proration check box is selected on the price list item.
- In the Style column, type values separated with a colon to change the default appearance of a field. Example 1: If you want to resize all the columns in the cart, type width: 30px;text-align:left. Example 2: If a product name is lengthy and is not displayed properly on the shopping cart page, type text-align: left; width: 300px; max-width: 300px; display: block;white-space:0px;. The product name is wrapped and displayed completely on the cart page.
- In the Style Class column, type one of the following to change the way dynamic columns are displayed:
Note: These style classes apply two decimal points to the fields accordingly. You can change the number of decimal places from Config Settings > System Properties using the Currency Field Precision, Percentage Field Precision, and Quantity Field Precision.
- In the Header Style column, type values separated with a colon to change the default appearance of the header of a column. For Example: width:200px;
- You can also do one or more of the following:
- To add or delete a row, use the and icons.
- To re-order the rows, use the and icons.
- Click Save.
The columns are displayed as configured in the Display Columns Settings.