You can perform the following tasks in a Smart Cart flow.
- Filter and search products on the Catalog page.
- Configure the products from the Catalog page.
- Add products to that cart. You can also, add multiple products to the cart simultaneously.
- View the mini cart.
- Search for products by name on the Cart Page. You can apply advanced filters to narrow the search further.
- Add more products. When you click Add More Product button and you are redirected to the Catalog page.
- Configure the line items on the Cart page.
- Copy and delete a line item.
- Apply a mass-update on the line items.
- Edit all the editable columns.
- Apply adjustment or multiple adjustments.
- Send the quote for collaboration.
- Execute pre-pricing logic. Click the Pre-Price button on the menu.
- Submit the cart for pricing by clicking the Submit for Pricing(Async).
- Execute post-pricing logic. Click the Post-Price button on the menu.
- Reprice the cart.
- Save the cart.
- Abandon the cart. By default, the configuration is deleted from the Quote details page. To retain a copy of the configuration your administrator must enable the Keep Abandoned Carts setting. Refer to Config System Properties in "Configuring Custom Settings" in CPQ on Salesforce Administrator Guide.
- Finalize the cart.
- Reconfigure the cart.
- Revalidate the cart.
- Generate and send the proposal.
- Accept the proposal.
- Clone a finalized quote with Smart Cart. Click the Clone(with Line Items) button on the Quote Detail page. The new cloned quote retains all the information of the parent quote, including:
- Proposal header details
- Product Configurations
Attributes of line items
You must only clone a finalized quote. Even though you clone a finalized quote, Proposal Line Items are not cloned.
- Create agreements with line items in Smart Cart. Click Create Agreement With Line Items on the Quote Detail page. The agreement is created along with agreement line items. The time taken to create such an agreement depends on the number of line items in the quote. The agreement is automatically finalized and Is Task Pending flag is set to false after creation.