Release notes for Conga AI Analyze 1.19.1.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- AI Analyze UI Enhancements
- The Fields and Clauses Not Found section is now displayed at the bottom of the left side panel.
- The field and clause corrections panel now slides in and out when you click on a clause, field, or select text in a document to make corrections, and is not present by default.
- The corrections panel now separates out fields and clauses to assign or change text within the document. Fields and clauses are no longer grouped together.
- The document upload button is now more refined to reflect a modern user interface.
- Toast messages no longer appear in pop-up modal format, and now appear at the top-left of the application embedded into the screen view.
- The Blueprint Designer visual elements were updated for a more modern, streamlined appearance.
- A fix was implemented so that the logout button no longer pops up when you hover over it to reduce the chance of accidental logouts.