Release notes for Conga AI Analyze 1.19.4.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- User Management Enhancements
- Validation for user names was added for required fields.
- The User Management page now displays success and error messages once a submission request is made to create a new user.
- The Add User visual elements were updated for a more modern, streamlined appearance.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving a clause with Keyword Criteria due to an empty value on the backend. This prevented the user from successfully saving a blueprint when adding a new clause with Keyword as the criteria type.