Release notes for Conga Contracts for Salesforce 2.12.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Improvements were made to the rich text field editor on Clause, Sub-Clause, and Alternate Clause records in Salesforce to provide better formatting in Contract documents.
- For more information, see Enabling Additional Rich Text Formatting for Contracts for Salesforce.
- An issue no longer occurs when a date field's value in a Composer generated Contract document, created by a Salesforce user with a French locale, is changed and accepted with True Up.
- Issues no longer occur when using Conga Orchestrate integration to add Clause Bundles to a designated record in Salesforce.
- The Conga Email field on the Content Version object is updated to allow for 255 character and no longer causes issues when saving emails to Salesforce.
- Salesforce sharing rules are now properly respected within the View Redlines user interface.