Release notes for Conga Contracts for Salesforce 2.30.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Document Name Change
- You can now rename a document during the Send for Negotiation progress without creating multiple copies of the same document. For more information, see Changing a Document Name.
- Clause Bundle Search
- You can now easily search and filter your Clause Bundles list. For more information, see Searching Clause Bundles.
- Reassign Clause Level Approvers
- You can now reassign clauses to other approvers for review, accept, or reject. For more information, see Reassigning Clause Level Approvers.
- Clause Level Approvals Status Widget
- You can track the status of clauses submitted for approval. For more information, see ../ContractsforSalesforce/configuring-the-clause-approval-status-widget.html.
- Clause Level Approvals Permissions
- There are new permissions sets available for Clause Level Approvals. For more information, see ../ContractsforSalesforce/clause-level-approval-permissions.html.
- Clause Levels Approvals for Process Builder
- You initiate a request for Clause Levels Approvals using Process Builder. For more information, see ../ContractsforSalesforce/setting-up-a-process-builder-for-clause-approvals.html.
- Implemented a fix so that the Create Approved Version & True Up button is no longer unresponsive when you click on it.
- The Quote object is now added to the Start Automatic Configuration setup process.
- There was an issue where Clause Revisions displayed out of order. A fix was implemented to correct this issue.