Release notes for Conga Contracts for Salesforce 2.34.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- Implemented a fix that enhances field level security checks when syncing CLMU records that originate in Salesforce. If the running user does not have access to all fields required to sync, a warning error displays in the Sync Status component and the sync is unsuccessful.
- Implemented a fix to sort order when Managed Clauses are added through Orchestrate to multiple Contracts in a batch process.
- Implemented an enhancement to the Capture feature in True-Up so text is now be captured to Sub Clauses.
- Implemented a fix to correct an issue with Document Renaming where redlining within a Word document was removed during the Send for Negotiation Flow.
- Implemented a fix to resolve sporadic "Apex CPU Time limit exceeded" exception emails.
- Implemented a fix so that when using View Redlines and comparing documents, the version numbers no longer swap places if the browser window is too narrow.
- Implemented a fix so that the Submit for Approval button no longer displays in View Redlines when all changes during the Clause Approval process have been accepted.
- Implemented a fix so the Create Approved Version button in View Redlines can successfully create a new document version in use cases where there are no Master Object mergefields included in the Contract document.
- Implemented a fix for button crowding at the top of View Redlines page.