Release notes for Conga Contracts for Salesforce 2.33.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Automatic Configurator Enhancement
- The automatic configurator was updated to setup Clause Approval and Version History components on your configured objects. For more information, see ../ContractsforSalesforce/using-the-automatic-configurator.html.
- There were backend infastructure enhancements and application security updates implemented.
- Fixed an error that prevented the Conga Contracts Setup page from loading if the Org has more than 50,000 email templates or email folders.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Recursive Merge from working in a Composer button using &DS7=111 or 112.
- Fixed a bug related to Orchestrate adding Managed Clauses to Contracts.