Release notes for Conga Contracts 9.4.2
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Adobe Sign Integration Updates
- Conga Contracts completed the migration from SOAP to REST API. You must re-authenticate your connection to Adobe Sign for in-flight and future eSignature packages to process. For more information, see Re-authenticating to Adobe Sign.
- User Profile Enhancement
- In the User Profile section, there is now an SSO User checkbox that allows you to flag or unflag a user for Single Sign-On. When the box is unchecked, the user receives an email with a temporary password and is prompted to change the password on login. For more information, see Disabling and Enabling SSO.
You are not able to Copy users flagged for Single Sign-On.
- Implemented a fix so that the one step Search bar now clears after a Search as expected.
- Implemented a fix so that Messaging threads now display on a Contract Profile as expected.
- Implemented a fix so that an Advanced Edit no longer updates the Last Updated On field even if no value is changed on a Contract Profile.
- Implemented a fix so that when using Internet Explorer to make edits to a Contract Profile, field values are now retained as expected.