Release notes for Conga Contracts 9.3.6
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- A fix was implemented so that extra line breaks are no longer inserted after Clause text when you use a Creation Template or the Word Plug-in.
- In the Navigation Toolbar, if you used a forward slash (/ ) or a backslash (\) in a Search, you received an error. A fix was implemented so that your Search can now contain either of these.
- When you navigated to Companies > Add Company > filled out required fields, > clicked Save, the Similar Companies popup window would appear with results that were not similar. A fix was implemented so that similar results now appear as expected.
- A fix was implemented so that when you launch an eSignature package after Conga Sign is set up in an Org, you no longer receive the following error message: "There was an error processing your request. The error returned was: A different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session."
- From the Navigation Toolbar, when you ran a Search, in the results the Created by Field were returned as null. A fix was implemented so that results are now returned as expected.