ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Reminder Email Enhancement
- The prefix "Reminder" is now included in the email subject of all automated outbound reminder emails so that you can quickly tell the difference between a reminder email and an alert for a new task.
- Implemented a fix to correct an issue where users could not view browse screens.
- The Contract Profile no longer opens to a blank white page when a Contract number contains an apostrophe.
- Implemented a fix so that deleted clauses do not show up in the Word Plugin or the Clause Library, and are not selectable for clause mapping in creation templates.
- When you send a Conga Sign eSignature package, the confirmation messaging was updated to remove mention of a download link that didn't work.
- Clause ordering now works as expected.
- Implemented a fix to correct an issue where emails for password resets were not sending.
- Enhancements were made to queuing architecture for syncing between Conga Contracts and Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
- Disabled Clause Categories no longer appear when creating or editing a clause, and now display as grayed out when disabled.
- Notes from an overridden Flow step are now included in the email for the next step.
- The From field in the Messaging Portlet now displays both the Person Name and Email Address.
- The Linked Combo Field is now also copied when a Contract Request is copied.
- When you select the option Exclude all from Conga Suite under System Settings and click Confirm, your selection is now retained.