About Release Notes
Apttus Release Notes contain the following information about Deal Maximizer Summer 2020 Release on Salesforce.
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Data Model Changes: Lists changes to the data model
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
Version Name | Version Number
|Conga Approvals (New)||11.1.0161 | 11.161|
|Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (New)||11.1.0547 | 11.547|
|Conga CPQ Approvals (New)||11.1.0018 | 11.18|
|Conga CPQ Maximizer (New)||7.5.0028 | 7.28|
|Conga Deal Maximizer||6.5.0006 | 6.6|
Conga Deal Maximizer Setup (New)
|7.5.0050 | 7.50|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Deal Maximizer.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Apttus supports the following browsers:
Apttus recommends the latest version of the browser for the best performance. Apttus also recommends its customers to use Microsoft Edge as the browser of choice.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
The following feature is new to Deal Maximizer in this release.
Ability to Define Shapes in Deal Color Bands
In this release, Deal Maximizer provides you the ability to define shapes along with colors in Deal Color Band. You can define shapes like circle, triangle, and pentagon. Shapes enable you to easily distinguish between different deals.
For information, refer to Define Color Bands and Shapes in the Deal Maximizer on Salesforce Summer 2020 Administrator Guide.
There are no new enhancements in this release. Keep checking the Apttus Documentation Portal for new updates.
Data Model Changes
The following objects and fields are introduced to or changed in the system or data model in this release.
|Deal Color Band||Represents the deal rating colors and their percentile ranges.||Changed|
|Deal Shape||The shape associated with the band||New|
There are no resolved issues in this release.
There are no known issues in this release.
Apttus Copyright Disclaimer
DOC ID: DMSFSUM20RN20200805