Release notes for Conga Grid 2.58.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Create customized charts with ease to graph, depict, and analyze data in every individual Grid.
- Conga Grid users no longer receive non-applicable error report emails. Emails were initially sent out due to an error in querying a Visualforce page.
- The Font Size menu in Grids is now accessible to Grid users who have the Conditional Formatting feature disabled. Users with Conditional Formatting disabled could not access the Font Size menu in a Grid previously.
- All permissions to Conga Grid Settings and Features are respected for all users. Some permissions to Conga Grid Settings, such as Mass Update, were not respected in certain instances.
- The Toolbar in Conga Grid displays successfully when users access different tabs in a Related List Grid. The Toolbar was previously cutting off when users clicked through multiple tabs in a Related List Grid.