Conga Orchestrate 14.73 Release Notes.
- Users are no longer required to have the Step object and Process object assigned to the same Queue for Queue assignment. This prevents errors from occurring when assigning Steps to Queues after upgrading from Conga Orchestrate version 13 to 14.
- Emails generated with the Generate Email Notification checkbox field on Process Task Steps now contain hyperlinks that successfully take users to the record that the Step was completed on. Previously, the hyperlink was broken and did not redirect users to the record.
- Users can successfully add Validation Messages to a new Validation Rule on a Step and edit Validation Messages on existing Steps. Previously, an issue prevented users from editing existing Validation Messages and adding new message.
- The Go Back to Step and Go Back to Stage fields are now cleared when Loop Back criteria does not exist.
- Users can successfully clone a Definition that has a Step loop back to another Step, while both Steps have the exact same name. Previously, as issue prevented users from successfully cloning Definitions with this use case.
- Users can successfully import a Definition that has a Step loop back to another Step, while both Steps have the exact same name. Previously, as issue prevented users from successfully importing Definitions with this use case.