These Release Notes contain new features and fixes for Conga Quote Generation Version 1.21.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- The additional Modify Metadata Through API Functions system permission is no longer required for users to run and execute the desktop Composer Quote Generation Lightning Component in Salesforce Lightning.
Note: The Modify Metadata Through API Functions system permission is still required for users that run and execute the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component in Salesforce Mobile.
New parameter functionality is supported for the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component.
- Salesforce formula fields and formula functions are now supported as valid parameter values in the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component. Additionally, users can also reference dynamic field values within formula fields to successfully generate parameter values.
- The TemplateGroup parameter is now supported in the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component. This parameter allows admins to control what Conga Templates are available for users in the Lightning Component.
The Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component is available for use in Partner Communities. Community users can now easily use the Lightning Component to generate documents from a Partner Community.
- Users have the option to enable new and existing Solution Collections for use in Salesforce Communities.
- Users can successfully launch the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component in all sandbox orgs. Previously, users were intermittently redirected to a Salesforce login screen that did not have the correct Salesforce pod number when launching the Lightning Component, which prevented the user from completing the merge process.
- Users can successfully cancel a merge operation in the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component when launching it as a Global Action in Salesforce. Additionally, users now receive confirmation that the merge process is successfully canceled. Previously, clicking Cancel produced an unexpected error message and did not confirm the cancellation of the merge process.
- The Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component now uses the merge URL specific to an org's designated Conga Quote Generation region. Previously, the Lightning Component attempted to use the NA merge URL for all orgs.