These Release Notes contain new features and fixes for Conga Quote Generation Version 1.26.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
The AC1 parameter is now available to use in the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component.
- This parameter allows users to customize the subject line of a logged activity generated with Conga Quote Generation.
- An error no longer occurs in the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component when using a formula field for dynamic template selection. Previously, the following error message occurred: There was an error processing your request. Argument cannot be null.
- All Conga Templates without an assigned Conga Key successfully merge in Conga Quote Generation solutions. Previously, an issue prevented Conga Templates that did not have assigned Conga Keys from successfully merging.
- Users can successfully create and send a document for signature with a Conga Quote Generation solution integrated with DocuSign. Previously, a URL No Longer Exists error message occurred when users clicked Generate and Sign in a Conga Quote Generation solution integrated with DocuSign.
- Users are no longer prompted to login multiple times when merging documents with the Conga Quote Generation Lightning Component.