Release notes for Conga Sign version 1.49.0.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Business Units are now available in Conga Sign Setup.
- Business Units allow users to configure and customize branding for specific organizations, departments, and entities in a Salesforce org Conga Sign Transactions and emails.
- For more information on Business Units, see Business Units and Configuring Business Units.
Note: Each Salesforce org is entitled to one Business Unit by default. The ability to use multiple Business Units is an additional feature. To enable the multiple Business Units feature, contact Conga Support.
- Conga Sign features new Attachment tags that allow recipients to upload additional supporting files in the signing user interface.
- Attached files are directly uploaded as a Salesforce file on the associated Salesforce object record.
- For more information, see Attachment tags.
Note: Attachment tags are currently available by request only. To enable Attachment tags, contact Conga Support.