These Release Notes contain the following information about Conga Sign Winter '20 Release.
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Composer.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Adobe LiveCycle PDFs are not supported.
|Mobile||Compatible with Salesforce1 and all mobile browsers when configured following the documentation.|
All Conga Sign Winter '20 features are available in Salesforce orgs with Conga Sign version 1.54 on November 4, 2020.
- If you do not have Conga Sign version 1.54, upgrade to this version from the Salesforce AppExchange.
The following features are new to Conga Sign in this release.
- Conga Sign features new Attachment tags that allow recipients to upload additional supporting files in the signing user interface.
- Attached files are directly uploaded as a Salesforce file on the associated Salesforce object record.
- For more information, see Attachment Tags.
- Business Units are now available in Conga Sign Setup.
- Business Units allow users to configure and customize branding for specific organizations, departments, and entities in a Salesforce org Conga Sign Transactions and emails.
- For more information on Business Units, see Business Units and Configuring Business Units.
Create New Recipients for a Transaction
- Conga Sign provides users the capability to create and add new recipients in the Create Transaction user interface. This allows users to add new recipients, who are not existing Contacts, Leads, or Users in Salesforce, to a Conga Sign Transaction. Administrators can also use Conga Sign parameters and Composer integration parameters to automatically create and add new Conga Sign Recipients to a transaction.
- For more information see, Creating New Recipients in the Create Transaction User Interface.
There were no new enhancement for this release.
There were no new resolved issues for this release.
There were no known issues for this release.