- Select a Conga Sign Processing Region.
- Navigate to the Conga Sign Setup tab.
Select a specific region to connect to for data processing and storage related to Conga Sign. Generally, Conga suggests selecting the same region as your Salesforce org or your primary business location.
This selection is permanent and is only available in orgs without existing region connections. Existing connections cannot be modified.
- Connect to OAuth.
After selecting a Conga Sign Processing Region, click Connect in the Connect with the OAuth section.
We recommend using an Integration User account to complete this step (an account that no one uses normally). The person completing this step is the person under whose authority data from Conga Sign syncs with your Salesforce org.
- Click Allow.
- Run the Automatic Configuration tool.
- Modifying the object's page layout to include the Send with Conga Sign button and add the Conga Sign Transactions related list.
- Click Start Automatic Configuration under Organization Configuration.
- Select the object(s) you want to utilize with Conga Sign (limit 10 per run. If you need to add more than 10 objects, you can run Automatic Configuration again). Click Add > Select Objects.
- Select the profiles permitted to use Conga Sign (limit 5 per run. If you need to add more than 5 profiles, you can run Automatic Configuration again). Click Add > Run Setup.
You see a green checkbox in the Organization Configuration box when Automatic Configuration is complete. See Adding a Sign button to the page layout for next steps.
The Conga Sign configuration process involves running the Automatic Configuration from the Conga Sign Setup tab and modifying the page layout of the object in which you're utilizing the Conga Sign.