Conga Sign is an eSignature application made specifically for Salesforce. Users can initiate an eSignature process from any object in Salesforce using pre-defined templates or by adding signature tags in real-time. Then they simply select up to 10 recipients, set the signing order, and deliver the document to be signed. All signing activity is tracked and updated in Salesforce, the result being a legally valid electronic signature.
To use Conga Sign, administrators must have a Salesforce license to configure Conga Sign and send documents for eSignature. However, recipients do not need a Salesforce license to sign documents sent through Sign. Conga Sign supports Word and PDF file types and allows users to store files in Salesforce. There is also a streamlined integration with Conga Composer, allowing Composer customers to leverage all of the features of Conga Composer with their Conga Sign eSignature processes.
A typical signing process with Conga Sign:
- Click Send for Signature on the record you're working on.
- Select or upload a document to sign.
- Select recipients and signing order.
- Add tags to the document (if the template does not already have signature tags).
- Send for Signature.
- Recipient(s) sign.
- Final document is rendered and uploaded back into Salesforce and emailed to all parties with the signed document attached as PDF.