To install and successfully use Conga Sign, you must have one of the following from each category:
- Performance / Unlimited
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- App Cloud
- Health Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
Internet Browsers (latest version):
Note: For the best experience and security, follow these guidelines: Browser recommendations
- Google Chrome®
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Mozilla Firefox Settings: to ensure Salesforce works optimally with Firefox, update the browser’s configuration settings.
- Supported Browsers for Salesforce Classic: Salesforce Classic is supported with Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 9, 10, and 11, and Apple® Safari® version 11.x on macOS. The most recent stable versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Google Chrome™ are also supported. There are some limitations.
- Supported Browsers for Salesforce Lightning Experience: See the supported browsers and limitations for Lightning Experience.
Conga Sign does not support Salesforce Lightning in Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 11. Some Conga Sign functions may continue to work, but it is highly recommended to use a different browser or to use Salesforce Classic when using Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 11. If you use Internet Explorer, we recommend using the latest version that Salesforce supports. Apply all Microsoft software updates.
For the best experience and security, follow these guidelines.
- Some features use iframes to work in Lightning Experience, so you must have the appropriate browser security settings for iframes to load correctly. Follow your browser’s instructions to enable working with iframes and third-party cookies. For example: In Internet Explorer, set the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME security setting to Enable or Prompt. In Safari, we recommend changing your privacy settings for cookies to Allow from websites I visit. In Chrome, make sure that Block third-party cookies and site data isn’t selected in the Content settings.
- The minimum screen resolution required to support all Salesforce features is 1024 x 768. Lower screen resolutions don’t always properly display Salesforce features such as Report Builder and Page Layout Editor.
- For Mac OS users on Apple Safari or Chrome, make sure the system setting Show scroll bars is set to \ Always.
- Some third-party browser plug-ins and extensions can interfere with the functionality of Chatter. If you experience malfunctions or inconsistent behavior with Chatter, disable the browser's plug-ins and extensions and try again.
Compatible with Salesforce1 and all mobile browsers when configured following the documentation.
- Microsoft Office® 2016 (Mac or PC)
- Adobe Acrobat® XI, Acrobat ReaderNote: Adobe LiveCycle PDFs are not supported.
SMS Authentication Feature
To use the SMS Authentication feature, Conga Sign users must have a minimum of read access to the fields below on the Contact, Lead, and User objects.
- Contact: MobilePhone and MailingCountry
- Lead: MobilePhone and Country
- User: MobilePhone and Country