Release Notes contain the following information about Conga Sign Winter20.12.16 Release (Conga Sign 1.58.0 Release).
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to
- What's New in the Conga Sign Guide
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Composer.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Adobe LiveCycle PDFs are not supported.
|Mobile||Compatible with Salesforce1 and all mobile browsers when configured following the documentation.|
All Conga Sign Winter20.12.16 features are available in Salesforce orgs with Conga Sign version 1.58.0 on December 16, 2020.
- If you do not have Conga Sign version 1.58.0, upgrade to this version from the Salesforce AppExchange.
There are no new features in this release.
There are no enhancements in this release.
The following table lists the issue resolved in this release.
|Case Number||Conga Internal ID||Description|
Conga Sign Transaction was marked as complete but the completed transaction did not sync to Salesforce.
There are no known issues for this release.