This Implementation and Deployment Guide covers information on how Digital Commerce works. This guide also provides step-by-step instructions on how to install, implement and deploy Digital Commerce for your customers.
This guide is designed to provide administrators with information on setting up data to be consumed within Digital Commerce. This guide covers the most common use cases for administration and assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce.
Admin users are responsible for installing, implementing, and deploying the Digital Commerce solution.
Refer to the latest Digital Commerce on Salesforce Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New topic.
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Installing the Digital Commerce managed packages
- Upgrading to the latest release
- Configuring the Digital Commerce application
- Setting up the Embedded UI
- Configuring TurboEngines
- Downloading the Digital Commerce SDK
- Cloning the reference template
- Installing and configuring the reference template
- Setting up and running your application locally
- Deploying the application on the server
- Customizing your application
Before using Digital Commerce, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions