If you experience an issue with a product and need help, you can contact Conga Support. Before you contact the support team, prepare a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. Additionally, to enable us to resolve your problem at the earliest, provide the following important information:
- What is the environment in which you are experiencing the problem: Sandbox or Production?
- How many users are affected?
To determine version numbers:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Installed Packages.
- In the Installed Packages section, all the installed packages are displayed. You can find the version numbers in the Version Number column.
To determine the Salesforce.com organization ID:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Company Information.
- From the Organization Detail pane, provide the Salesforce.com Organization ID.
To find the merge server end point:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Custom Settings.
- Click Manage for Comply System Properties.
- Click System Properties.
- The Merge Webservice Endpoint field displays the setting.
To grant login access:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Grant Login Access.
- From the Apttus Support picklist, select an option for access duration.
- Click Save.