This section describes how Digital Commerce works and how to install, implement and deploy Digital Commerce for your customers.
This section is designed to provide administrators with information on setting up data to be consumed within Digital Commerce. This section covers the most common use cases for administration and assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce.
Admin users responsible for installing, implementing, and deploying the Digital Commerce solution.
For information pertaining to the requirements and recommendations, see System Requirements and Supported Platforms Matrix.
For a comprehensive list of updates for each release, see What's New in Digital Commerce Documentation.
This section describes the following tasks:
- Configuring Digital Commerce Application
- Configuring TurboEngines
- Downloading the Digital Commerce SDK
- Cloning and installing the reference template
- Running the Application in Local Host
- Deploying the Application to Salesforce
- Customizing the Digital Commerce Application
Before using Digital Commerce, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Salesforce and Conga terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: