Before you upgrade to Digital Commerce, you must ensure the following:
- You go through Digital Commerce Features by Release to know about the new features, enhancements, and deprecated features in Digital Commerce since your existing release. After you upgrade Digital Commerce, you cannot roll back to any previous release.
- You have supported platforms and system requirements.
- You have access to the Install Center on the Conga Community Portal for Digital Commerce managed package and dependent packages.
- You must have access to the npm-release repository to upgrade Digital Commerce SDK.
- You have administrator privileges to your Salesforce org.
- You need not back up your configurations. All configurations you performed since you installed your existing release will remain intact after the upgrade.