You can allow customers to configure a product from the product details page within the Digital Commerce interface before adding it to the cart. The Configuration Layout field on the Storefront object has Native and Embedded as its picklist values. Native is the default configuration that provides the Digital Commerce experience. You can select the Embedded picklist value to provide the same Digital Commerce experience similar to CPQ.
- Refer to the Supported Features topic to make sure all features you want are included before the Embedded UI setup.
- The minimum required version of the Conga Quote Configuration Integration package is 12.328. Later versions are also supported.
To set up the configuration layout for the product details page
- Go to All Tabs > Storefronts.
- Select the storefront for which you want to set the configuration layout.
- Under the Details section, set the Configuration Layout to the layout of your choice. Native is the default layout, meaning if selected, the product details page displays the default Digital Commerce configuration layout. You can select Embedded to provide the same Digital Commerce experience similar to CPQ.
- Click Save.
For the Embedded UI to work efficiently, you must perform the following tasks:
To configure Flow Settings
Flow settings are required so that appropriate pages are loaded for various sections.
Go to All Tabs > Config Settings and click Flow Settings. The page to create a new Flow setting opens.
- Create a new record for the flow setting.
Enter requisite information as explained in the following table:
Field Description Name Enter a mandatory name cartgrid for the flow setting. Assets Page Enter Apttus_Config2__Cart#assetgrid Visualforce page for displaying the Installed products or Assets. Cart Page Enter Apttus_Config2__Cart#cartgrid Visualforce page to access the new Cart page. Catalog Page Enter Apttus_Config2__Cart#Cart Visualforce page to access the new Catalog page. Options Page Enter Apttus_Config2__Cart#Cart Visualforce page to access the new Options page. Product Attribute Detail Page
Enter Apttus_Config2__Cart#Cart Visualforce page to access the new Product Attributes page.
- Click Add.
To run a Custom Settings Maintenance job
The Custom Settings Maintenance job generates static resources. You must run this maintenance job after you make any changes in the Flow Settings.
Go to All Tabs > Custom Settings Maintenance.
- Select the cartgrid flow to run the maintenance.
- Click Update.
To assign Visualforce Page Access
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find box, search and select the Permission Sets.
- Click the respective Permission Set Label from the list.
- Click Visualforce Page Access.
- Click Edit and add the Apttus_Config2.Cart and Apttus_WebStore.RedirectHandler pages under the Enabled Visualforce Pages.
- Click Save.
To enable the iFrame setting in Salesforce org
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find box, search and select the Sites.
- Click the respective Site Label. For example, E-Commerce.
- Click Edit > in the Clickjack Protection Level field, select the Allow framing by any page (No protection) option.
- Click Save.
To enable the iFrame setting in Browser
- Go to the Browser Settings.
- Click the Privacy and security option > Cookies and other site data.
- In General Settings, select the Allow all cookies option.