The Release Notes contain the following information about Deal Maximizer Winter '20 Release.
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Data Model Changes: Lists changes to the data model
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
Version Name | Version Number
Conga Deal Maximizer Setup
|7.5.0050 | 7.50|
|Conga Deal Maximizer||6.5.0006 | 6.6|
|Conga Approvals (New)||11.2.0190 | 11.190|
|Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (New)||11.2.0582 | 11.582|
|Conga CPQ Approvals (New)||11.2.0019 | 11.19|
|Conga CPQ Maximizer||7.5.0028 | 7.28|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Deal Maximizer.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Deal Maximizer is supported in the following browsers:
Conga recommends the latest version of the browser for the best performance.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
The following feature is new to Deal Maximizer in this release.
Deal Maximizer Integration with TurboPricing
In this release, CPQ supports the integration of Deal Maximizer with TurboPricing. Now, you can enable and use deal guidance in a TurboPricing flow in CPQ. You can set up a deal rating using Deal Maximizer dimensions, dimension sets, and rules. You can define colors and shapes in the deal band to use them on the Cart page to guide Sales Rep to negotiate a good deal.
For information, refer to Supported Features in TurboPricing in the TurboEngines Administrator Guide.
There are no new enhancements in this release. Keep checking the Conga Documentation Portal for new updates.
Data Model Changes
There are no data model changes in this release.
There are no resolved issues in this release.
There are no known issues in this release.