About This Guide
The Apttus-Dynamics 365 Integration User Guide is designed to provide sales users with step-by-step instructions for creating and managing Apttus quotes and product configurations (carts) from Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Apttus-Dynamics 365 integration utilizes the Apttus CPQ quoting workflow and the Apttus Digital Commerce SDK to provide Dynamics users with the functionality to create and manage quotes.
|What's Covered||This guide walks sales users through the steps required to create and manage quotes and product configurations for Apttus CPQ in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. It provides conceptual information and step-by-step instructions to guide you through the quoting process with minimal assistance.|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Apttus-Dynamics 365 Integration Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New topic.|
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Creating an Apttus quote from an account or opportunity
- Adding standalone products and bundles to the quote
- Configuring products and bundles and their associated options and attributes
- Finalizing the quote
Before using Apttus Quotes you must be familiar with the following:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Hub
- Familiarity with Apttus CPQ concepts and functionality
Apttus Data in Dynamics
An initial data load is required prior to using data to create Apttus Quotes. Refer to the Apttus-Dynamics 365 Connector Administrator Guide available on the Apttus Community Documentation Portal.