Audit Trail is a separate document that Adobe provides when generating the final signed document. Once the agreement is signed, a signed copy of the PDF is stored within our application. Apttus Connector grabs the last generated document from Adobe. If the custom setting for the audit trail is enabled, then either the audit trail document will be generated last, or the final signed document will be generated last. In either case, only the last document is grabbed.
To add the audit trail document, you must
To disable audit trail setting
- Go to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Manage for Adobe Sign Settings.
- Deselect Add Audit PDF to Attachment List checkbox.
- Click Save.
To set up file mapping for audit trail
- From the App Launcher, find and open the Apttus Contract Management app. You can perform the same action in Apttus Proposal Management app as well.
- Click the Data Mappings tab from the navigation bar.
- Click New.
- Enter the Data Mapping Name.
- Select Default Data Mapping check box.
- Under the Fields Mapping section, click Add Mapping.
- Click Selected Object link and select Apttus Agreement from the picklist menu.
- Click Select.
- Under the File Mapping section, click Add Mapping.
- From Which File to Add? picklist menu, select Audit Trail.
- Click Save.
For more information on sending a document for eSignature, refer Sending for eSignature topic in Apttus Adobe Sign Services on Salesforce User Guide.