Now that Conga Grid is installed in your Org, you need to give your Users access to the app. To give your Users access, you must assign Permission Sets to the Users at the Profile level and grant them a Conga Grid license.
Conga Grid is not compatible with the Guest User profile in Salesforce Communities.
- API must be enabled to use Conga Grid.
To assign a license, take the following steps
- In the Salesforce Setup menu, under Build or App Setup section, select the Installed Packages option. You see the option to Manage Licenses next to the Conga Grid package name.
- Click Add Users and select the Users you want to the License assigned to. If you want all users to have access, click Add All Users.
- To add specific users, click the checkbox to the left of their name. After they are added to Selected Users, click Add.
- Now you must assign the Conga Grid User permission set to the Users. Go to the Setup menu, and under the Manage Users drop-down, click Permission Sets.
- Select the Conga Grid Users permission set and click Manage Assignments.
- Click Add Assignments, and click the checkbox to the left of the Users that need access in the Active Users list, and then click Assign.
- To assign a Permission Set to an individual User, go to Salesforce Setup, Manage Users, Users, (User), and go to the Permission Set Assignments related list.
- Click Edit Assignments and add the Conga Grid Users permission set. Click Save.
Now your Users are ready to use Conga Grid!