Conga Grid replaces Salesforce lists, related lists, and reports with actionable grids to dramatically increase user productivity while improving the user experience and user adoption rates. Its powerful interface enables users to understand and digest their data quickly, to filter and group, to see relationships, and to take action quickly.
Conga Grid offers another level of Salesforce data analysis with dynamic view options like conditional formatting, sorting, mass updates, and other Excel-like features to help capture and accelerate execution on Salesforce-centric activities.
Conga Grid allows users to perform the following tasks:
- Create and Export Grid Graphs
- Configure Reading Pane
- Add custom Lighting Components
- Build Solutions
- Configure Grid tabs, lists, and buttons
- Configure Inline Options
- Create a Multi-Tabular Interface
- Configure automatic, manual, stacked, and Visualforce markup lists
- Create Conga Grid Actions
- Batch Add, Clone, and Export Actions
- Integrate with Conga Composer and Conga Batch
- Send Emails
- Create Custom Actions
- Create Conga Grid Views
- Manage, create, and save views
- Manage privacy settings for views
- Create sticky views
- Use Code Examples for Custom Actions
For more features and functionality, see About Conga Grid for Administrators.