Conga Release Notes contain the following information about Max Spring '21 Release.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to What's New in Max Documentation.
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
|Apttus Max (New)||184.108.40.2060 | 4.710|
|Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (New)||12.605|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the communication channels and supported platforms required for communicating with Max.
Conga Max supports the following browsers:
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported on the Conga Platform.
The following features are new to Conga Max:
REST APIs for Document Analysis and Config Discovery Management
Conga Max introduces the following APIs in this Release:
- Config Discovery and Management: You can use Config Discovery and Management APIs to register the provider information.
- Document Analysis: You can use Document Analysis APIs to perform text analysis of large documents and extract the required information.
- Document: You can use Document APIs to convert documents from one format to another, extract certain parts from them, and prepare reports.
Support for Queries with NOT Operator
Max now supports queries containing NOT operators for searching documents.
For more information, refer to Max Advanced Features in Max Spring 2021 User Guide.
The following enhancement is new in this release:
Suppressed Event Notification Triggers for Irrevelant Changes
Event Notifications are now triggered only when there are relevant changes to the object. For example, if there is a change in the agreement name, a notification is not triggered.
For more information, refer to Notification Control Center in Max Spring 2021 Administrator Guide.
There are no resolved issues in this release.
The following are the known issues for this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|N/A||Max shows up the typing indicator even though it is not processing anything. To continue, type your next command in the chat window.|
|N/A||While processing a complex query, Max ignores the query part which it can not process.|
Max has a limited ability to recognize record names (for example: Quotes, Opportunities, Accounts), if there are more than 2 words.
|N/A||When working with Quote, Max interprets Close date as the Expected End Date of the quote.|
|N/A||You cannot update fields with Long Text (for example: description, next step) through combined instructions.|
|MAX-2771||Max sometimes returns an error while completing the send for proposal workflow. Max also incorrectly updates the proposal templates and changes the recipients.|
|MAX-4536||After you update the quantity or discount of a quote and select a line item, you cannot update the value of another field. Max ignores your input and asks you for the new value of quantity or discount of the quote.|
While configuring card display fields using Max Admin Console, the Field(API) Name is not populated sometimes.
Workaround: Administrators can enter the Field(API) Name manually.
Max conversation disappears after you click a link in the Salesforce1 mobile app.
Workaround: To redisplay your conversation, ask Max to Go back or Help.
|MAX-5434||When you ask Max to lookup multiple records on Teams, Max returns out of order results.|
DOC ID: MAXSPR21RN20210302