With the Online Contract Collaboration (OCC) Administrator Guide, you can find out how to configure Online Contract Collaboration (OCC).
Unless explicitly called out, the OCC documentation topics are the same for configuring OCC with either Conga CLM or Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
This guide walks the OCC user through a set-up of the entire online contract collaboration process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by OCC.
|Primary Audience||Individuals who are working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract facilitators, and legal team.|
Refer to the latest OCC Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New.|
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Installing Conga OCC for Conga CLM
- Logging into Conga OCC
- Post-Installation Settings
- Setting up Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) for use with Online Contract Collaboration
- Configuring OCC Settings
- Configuring Documents Tab in Lightning
- Configuring Document Action Column in Classic
- Configuring Details Sidebar Fields
- Configuring OCC Access Modes and Sharing Settings
- Configuring the Alternate Clauses Tab in Lightning
- Managing Alternate Clauses in Lightning
- Configuring Permissions
Before using Conga OCC, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga OCC, begin here: get started.
DOC ID: OCCSPR21CG20210302