This guide describes how Online Contract Collaboration (OCC) works and how to manage the online collaboration of contracts.
Unless explicitly called out, the OCC documentation topics are the same for configuring OCC with either Conga CLM or Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
This guide walks the OCC user through a set-up of the entire online contract collaboration process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by OCC.
|Primary Audience||Individuals who are working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract facilitators, and legal team.|
Refer to the latest OCC Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New in User Guide.|
This guide describes the following tasks according to the OCC Access Mode assigned to your user profile:
- Redline agreement document
- Differentiate edits by each negotiator/collaborator
- Add, reply, and resolve comments
- Access Smart Data and view smart and read-only data
- Identify modified and new smart data
- Access Clause Library and insert clauses
- Replace the main clause with an alternate clause
- Sync the changes in a document to the corresponding agreement record by publishing the document
Before using Conga OCC, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga OCC, begin here: get started.
DOC ID: OCCSPR21CGREVA20210409