After you setup Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) for use with Online Contract Collaboration, you can open and edit documents housed within Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) using Online Contract Collaboration.
- You can view X-Author templates generated by Mergeservice under the Documents tab. The Documents tab has a list of Salesforce Files that have been generated by Mergeservice.
- A document is marked as generated by Mergeservice when the APXT_Redlining__Is_Mergeservice_File__c checkbox is set to true on the Content Version record.
- The checkbox sets to true automatically when using the Generate Document Mergeservice button on the Contract Agreement object. When you click the Open & Edit button beside the file, it opens to review and edit using Online Contract Collaboration.
To open and edit your documents in Online Contract Collaboration, take the following steps:
- From the Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) application, navigate to the Contract Agreements tab.
Select the Documents tab.
- Under Agreement Documents, click the Open & Edit button next to the document you want to open and edit using Online Contract Collaboration.
You can now edit documents using Online Contract Collaboration functionality.