Log in to your Salesforce.com org to access Apttus Order Management.
Do not use the Back button on your browser when using Order Management.
Before logging in to Order Management, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You have installed all required Order Management packages (included Apttus CPQ packages, and packages for other integrated Apttus applications).
- You have administrative privileges.
- You have login credentials provided by Apttus.
To log in to Order Management
- Go to https://salesforce.com/.
If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access Apttus Order Management (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to https://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login. The login page opens.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log in.
- Navigate to the Apttus Order Management:
- In Salesforce Classic: Click the App Menu and select Apttus Order Management.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience: Click the App Launcher and select Apttus Order Management.