When using Salesforce Tasks as Steps within Conga Orchestrate Definitions, you can notify users of Task assignments via the Reminder window. You can control the pop-up reminder window on a per user basis.
Any user that you create after installing Conga Orchestrate has this featured enabled by default.
- Navigate to the User object in Setup.
- Select User Page Layouts.
- Select the Page Layout you desire to add the notification.
- Drag the Notify on Assignment field to the desired location on your Page Layout.
- Select the Save button.
- Repeat to add the field to any other applicable User Page Layout(s).
- Navigate to specific user records that you would like this enabled or disabled and select or deselect the Notify on Assignment field as desired.